Bicycle chain guard Ergo-Line in 2-leaf version
For single speed bike and hub gear system.
Bike chain guard for a front chain wheel with 38 teeth.
- premium quality
- rounded edges
- double leaf version
- excellent design
- Material: High-strength plastic
- Finish: High glossy finish
- 180-5: The small diameter of the hole in the chain wheel trim is 117mm / 4,61 inches
- With 2 opposing perpendicular mounting holes at a distance of 180 mm ( 7.09 inches).
- Color Size 180-5: Chain guards from Performance-Line 180-5 are available in a variety of trendy colours.
- The size mostly depends on the size of your bracket / holder at the front of your bike.
- The attachment point can be applied by yourself at the rear end to make sure it perfectly fits your bike. That?s why all chain guards from Dekaform come without a hole at the rear end.
- DEKAFORM bracket / holder ST-180
- Bracket / holder with 180 mm ( 7.09 inches) height in vertical mounting distance.
- Shimano NEXUS to 38 teeth front chainring.
- For 1-way chain wheels with 38 teeth with hub gears.
- For special models with 1-way front chain wheels, 38 teeth in 5-, 6- or 7-speed gear systems with back derailleur.
- Bracket / holder for securing the chain guard front, article no. ST-180 Click here
- Bracket-set for mounting 2-leaf chain guard, article no. ST-101-2 Click here
- Bracket for mounting 2-leaf chain guard, article no. ST-102-1 Click here
- 2 screws (short) 4,8x8 click for fixing the chain guard, article no. ST-100-1 Click here
- 2 stainless steel screws (short) M5x10 for mounting the chain guard to bracket with M5 thread, article no. ST-100-2 Click here.
- Classic-Line Click here
- Easy-Line Click here
- Performance-Line Click here
- Ergo-Line Click here
With 2 opposing perpendicular mounting holes at a distance of 180 mm.
Elegant design .
The curved and sleek design makes this chain guard a stylish choice for your bike. The excellent craftsmanship ensures durability and high quality.
Finish: Technical realisation
If you are not sure whether this chain guard is for, please use our product consultants on the left or write us a message.
If there is no bracket for chain guards at your bike mounted yet, you can browse our bicycle parts / accessories and find the right bracket for your bike.
In case you want to retrofit a chain guard to your bike, you can find instructions on the Dekaform website.
We are here to help. Please let us know what we can do for you.
Click on bike parts to see a range of colors and models.
This bike chain guard is mainly for 26 - 28 inch bikes:
City bike, electric bike, touring bikes, sometimes for 5-, 6- or 7-speed gear systems with back derailleur.
Color variations are possible. * All brand names are the property of their respective owners.
|Shipping weight:||1,10 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,15 Kg|