With 2 opposing perpendicular mounting holes at a distance of 194 mm.
The entire outer contour is high gloss finished.
The curved and sleek design makes this chain guard a stylish choice for your bike. The excellent craftsmanship ensures durability and high quality.
- Material: High-strength plastic
- Finish: High glossy finish
- 180-3: The small diameter of the hole in the chain wheel trim is 123mm / 4,84 inches
- With 2 opposing perpendicular mounting holes at a distance of 194 mm ( 7.64 inches).
- Color Size 180-3: Chain guards from Easy-Line 194-3 are available in many color vavriations.
- The size mostly depends on the size of your bracket / holder at the front of your bike.
- The attachment point can be applied by yourself at the rear end to make sure it perfectly fits your bike. That?s why all chain guards from Dekaform come without a hole at the rear end.
If you are not sure whether this chain guard is for, please use our product consultants on the left or write us a message.
If there is no bracket for chain guards at your bike mounted yet, you can browse our bicycle parts / accessories and find the right bracket for your bike.
In case you want to retrofit a chain guard to your bike, you can find instructions on the Dekaform website.
This model is also available in 20 inch, 24 inch and 2-leaf versions.
We are here to help. Please let us know what we can do for you.
Click on bike parts to see a range of colors and models.
This bike chain guard is mainly for 26 - 28 inch bikes:
City bike, electric bike, touring bikes, sometimes for 5-, 6- or 7-speed gear systems with back derailleur.