With 2 opposing perpendicular mounting holes at a distance of 194 mm.
The entire outer contour is high gloss finished.
The curved and sleek design makes this chain guard a stylish choice for your bike. The excellent craftsmanship ensures durability and high quality.
- Material: High-strength plastic
- Finish: High glossy finish
- 194-3: The small diameter of the hole in the chain wheel trim is 123mm / 4,84 inches
- With 2 opposing perpendicular mounting holes at a distance of 194 mm ( 7.64 inches).
- Color Size 194-3: Chain guards from Easy-Line 194-3 are available in many color vavriations.
- The size mostly depends on the size of your bracket / holder at the front of your bike.
- The attachment point can be applied by yourself at the rear end to make sure it perfectly fits your bike. That?s why all chain guards from Dekaform come without a hole at the rear end.
If you are not sure whether this chain guard is for, please use our product consultants on the left or write us a message.
If there is no bracket for chain guards at your bike mounted yet, you can browse our bicycle parts / accessories and find the right bracket for your bike.
In case you want to retrofit a chain guard to your bike, you can find instructions on the Dekaform website.
This model is also available in 20 inch, 24 inch.
We are here to help. Please let us know what we can do for you.
Click on bike parts to see a range of colors and models.
This bike chain guard is mainly for 26 - 28 inch bikes:
City bike, electric bike, touring bikes, sometimes for 5-, 6- or 7-speed gear systems with back derailleur.