With 2 opposing perpendicular mounting holes at a distance of 180 mm.
The entire outer contour is high gloss finished.
The curved and sleek design makes this chain guard a stylish choice for your bike. The excellent craftsmanship ensures durability and high quality.
- Material: High-strength plastic
- Finish: High glossy finish
- 180-3: The small diameter of the hole in the chain wheel trim is 121mm / 4,76 inches
- With 2 opposing perpendicular mounting holes at a distance of 180 mm ( 7.09 inches).
- Color Size 180-3: Chain guards from Easy-Line 180-3 are available in many color vavriations.
- The size mostly depends on the size of your bracket / holder at the front of your bike.
- The attachment point can be applied by yourself at the rear end to make sure it perfectly fits your bike. That?s why all chain guards from Dekaform come without a hole at the rear end.
If you are not sure whether this chain guard is for, please use our product consultants on the left or write us a message.
If there is no bracket for chain guards at your bike mounted yet, you can browse our bicycle parts / accessories and find the right bracket for your bike.
In case you want to retrofit a chain guard to your bike, you can find instructions on the Dekaform website.
This model is also available in 20 inch, 24 inch and 2-leaf versions.
We are here to help. Please let us know what we can do for you.
Click on bike parts to see a range of colors and models.
This bike chain guard is mainly for 26 - 28 inch bikes:
City bike, electric bike, touring bikes, sometimes for 5-, 6- or 7-speed gear systems with back derailleur.
- DEKAFORM bracket / holder ST-180
- Bracket / holder with 180 mm 7.09 inches) height in vertical mounting distance.
- Shimano NEXUS to 38 teeth front chainring.
- For 1-way chain wheels with 38 teeth with hub gears.
- For special models with 1-way front chain wheels, 38 teeth in 5-, 6- or 7-speed gear systems with back derailleur.
- Bracket / holder for securing the chain guard front, article no. ST-180 Click here
- Bracket for mounting the rear chain guard, article no. ST-101-1 Click here
- 2 screws (short) 4,8x8 click for fixing the chain guard, article no. ST-100-1
- 2 stainless steel screws (short) M5x10 for mounting the chain guard to bracket with M5 thread, article no. ST-100-2
Color variations are possible. * All brand names are the property of their respective owners.
- Classic-Line Click here
- Easy-Line Click here
- Performance-Line Click here
- Ergo-Line Click here
Customized products are excluded from return or exchange.