For speed gear systems with front derailleur / Bracket for mounting bike chain guard 210-2
With this bracket you attach the DEKAFORM chain guard at your bike with front derailleur, if there is no bracket for chain guards at your bike mounted yet.
There will be more space between chain guard and bracket. This provides more clearance for derailleur and chainring.
- Material: Steel
- Surface: Galvanized finish
- Hole for mounting bracket ø 35 mm.
- The bracket is placed on the bottom bracket and screwed tight with the bearing shell between the frame and bottom bracket shell.
- 2 holes for screws, for mounting chain guard.
- Performance-Line 210-2:
- For bikes with double or triple front chainsets up to 42 teeth -speed gear systems with front derailleur.
- for BSA bottom bracket ( diameter 35 mm, standart.) (We have also an offer for bottom bracket with diameter 40 mm as special version.)
- 2 screws (short) 4,8x8 click for fixing the chain guard, article no. ST-100-1 Click here
DEKAFOPM chain guards:
Color variations are possible. * All brand names are the property of their respective owners.
Chain guards for speed gear systems with front derailleur from DEKAFORM:
biggest chainring | recommended model42 teeth | Chain guard Performance-Line 210-2
42 teeth | Chain guard Performance-Line 230-2a Version over chainwheelring
48 teeth | Chain guard Performance-Line 230-2
48 teeth | Chain guard Performance-Line 250-5A Version over chainwheelring
|Shipping weight:||0,39 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,10 Kg|