Bicycle chain guard Performance-Line
For single speed bike and hub gear system.
Bike chain guard for a front chain wheel with 38 teeth.
Each chain guard consists min. 98 percent recycled material.
Indeed, the Green-Line series is not a wholesome bio chain guard, but it comes very close to this.
Ecologically valuable plastic shines here once more to a new sparkeling chain guard.
The advantages of Dekaform chain guards:
- premium quality
- rounded edges
- high stability
- each chain guard consists min. 98 percent recycled material
- excellent design
With 2 opposing perpendicular mounting holes at a distance of 180 mm.
Elegant design of combination sandblasting look outside and piano black finish in the middle area.
The curved and sleek design makes this chain guard a stylish choice for your bike. The excellent craftsmanship ensures durability and high quality.
Finish: Technical realisation
- Material: High-strength plastic
- Finish: High glossy finish
- 180-2: The small diameter of the hole in the chain wheel trim is 117mm / 4,61 inches
- With 2 opposing perpendicular mounting holes at a distance of 180 mm ( 7.09 inches).
- Color Size 180-2: Chain guards from Performance-Line 180-2 are available in a variety of trendy colours.
- The size mostly depends on the size of your bracket / holder at the front of your bike.
- The attachment point can be applied by yourself at the rear end to make sure it perfectly fits your bike. That?s why all chain guards from Dekaform come without a hole at the rear end.
If you are not sure whether this chain guard is for, please use our product consultants on the left or write us a message.
If there is no bracket for chain guards at your bike mounted yet, you can browse our bicycle parts / accessories and find the right bracket for your bike.
In case you want to retrofit a chain guard to your bike, you can find instructions on the Dekaform website.
We are here to help. Please let us know what we can do for you.
Click on bike parts to see a range of colors and models.
This bike chain guard is mainly for 26 - 28 inch bikes:
City bike, electric bike, touring bikes, sometimes for 5-, 6- or 7-speed gear systems with back derailleur.